Yes, it’s that time again! Time for me to take on a another month long writing challenge!! NaNoWriMo, did not work out for me. I didn’t make it past the first week, but I also did not have a plan. But this time, I’m a little more ready!
- I have a quiet time of day in which to write.
- I am using the The Poet’s Pad App to write my poems.
- I’m using prompts from Robert Lee Brewer’s Poetic Asides
- I’m not worried about editing. I’m just going to write.
- I’m going to have fun with it.
I’ll share a few pieces as I go along. Do me a favor, if you don’t see one poem a week – yell at me! It will help motivate me! 😀